- Application Fee: $50 (Due by May 1, 2018. Non-refundable)
- Late Application Fee: $100 (if postmarked after the deadline date; non-refundable)
- Registration Fee: $ 900 (Due by May 15, 2018). Fee covers:
- CIPA Competition; one masterclass and two private lessons; admission to all concerts, masterclasses, lectures; access to practice facilities; translator for masterclass and lesson if needed.
- Limited merit-based scholarship available upon acceptance
- Local Transportation, Room and Board: $900. Fee covers:
- Group transportation from Denver International Airport to UNC, on July 19, departing DIA at 3:30pm;
- Group transportation from UNC to DIA on July 31, departing UNC at 8:00am;
- Group sightseeing and shopping tour of Denver or the Rocky Mountain National Park, on July 30.
- UNC double-room capacity dormitory, and all meals at UNC’s dinning hall, from the evening of July 19 evening to the morning of July 31, 2018.
- Auditor's Pass: $300. Fee covers: admission to all concerts, masterclasses, and public events.
- Application fees are due by May 1, 2018
- Registration fees and Auditor's Pass fees are due by May 15, 2018.
- Check, Cashier's Check or Money Order is payable to:
- Colorado International Piano Academy
- Wire and bank transfer to:
- Colorado International Piano Academy, LLC
Bank Name: JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. (501)
Account Number: 152993810
(Please include additional $15 bank transfer fee)