- Application Fee: $100 (Due by April 15, 2017)
- Registration Fee: $ 900 (Due by June 1, 2017). Fee covers: CIPA Competition, one masterclass and two private lessons; admission to all concerts, masterclasses, lectures; access to practice facilities; FULL ENROLLMENT TO THE COLORADO PIANO FESTIVAL.
- Room and Board: $ 900. Fee covers: UNC double-room capacity dormitory, and all meals at UNC cafeterias, July 20 - 31, 2017.
- Auditor's Pass: $350, or $60 for Daily Pass. Fee covers: admission to all concerts, masterclasses, and public events at both Colorado International Piano Academy and Colorado Piano Festival.
- Application fees are due by April 15, 2017
- Registration fees and Auditor's Pass fees are due by June 1, 2017.
- Auditor's Daily Pass can also be purchased at the CIPA registration desk.
- Check, Cashier's Check or Money Order is payable to:
- Colorado International Piano Academy
- Wire and bank transfer to:
- Colorado International Piano Academy, LLC
Bank Name: JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. (501)
Account Number: 152993810
(Additional $15 bank transfer fee will apply)